113 Front Street – This is the oldest brick house in Owego. Built in 1830, the house exhibits the finest in architecture of the transition period from Federal to Greek Revival styles. The house is graced by one of the finest leaded glass doorways in Owego. The house has been continuously occupied by members of the same family since its construction. John M. and Charles E. Parker, state Supreme Court Justices, were among the early members of the family.